Your dog is always learning. Shouldn't you be too?
Steady Dog Training improves clients’ lives by altering the relationship between the client and their dog. Each dog comes with a unique palate of behavior challenges and the adage is still true: Knowledge is power. Through teaching clear communication, I help you build a foundation to carry you and your dog through a lifetime of partnership. Positive and consistent communication allows these learning experiences to be helpful, effective, and lasting.
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer: CPDT-KA
- Member: The Association of Professional Dog Trainers (APDT)
- Member: International Association of Canine Professionals (IACP)
- Evaluator: AKC and ARDA
- B.S. with distinction from CSU-Monterey Bay
- 98-units in Biomedical Science from Texas A&M
- 18-units EMT-Basic